Emails and users' personal details
- The personal details of our users will never be shared with a third party, but may be passed on to the correct authorities if we feel it is important to do so.
- We don't believe in spam.
- Users have the right to request complete removal of their content (comments etc.) from the site.
- The security of our authors is a very important part of our policy. Our authors have the right to share their personal details if they feel the desire to do so. Forcing authors to release personal details, stalking, threatening, bullying, or any other unlawful or violent act will be dealt with severely by the administration team and the correct authorities if needs be so.
- In the unlikely event of our site being compromised, no author details can be leaked as no personal details are stored online or on a computer or other device connected to the internet.
- In the event of an authors account being compromised, all necessary measures will be taken to contain any damage caused.
Detailed privacy policies concerning comments, sharing and the toolbar can be found here.
Any correspondence readers have with authors through comments or email, and other Freedom Requires Wings readers via the comments section, is property of Freedom Requires Wings. Freedom Requires Wings authors hold the right to use extracts from this contact with (and amongst) readers in their publications.
Therefore, please bear in mind any contact you have with a Freedom Requires Wings author or reader is liable to be republished and/or mentioned by an author in a publication on the blog.